Friday, February 29, 2008

Beautiful Leap Day!



This is the Beautiful Sunset from last night, and it lead right into an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day. The temp got to upper 50's, bright sunshine, gentle breeze. I just couldn't have asked for a better February leap Day!

Back to the sunset -- I am blessed to live in a place that has some of the most amazing Sunsets. Even more blessed that my kitchen window faces the West so I can view the sight as I fix supper. Sometimes supper is moved back so I can go out to snap some pictures of the sunset. Then I print them out and tape them on the inside of my cabinet doors for those days when the weather isn't so good.
Leap Day - Our van turned 2 today -- 8 years ago we purchased our Dodge Grand Caravan on Leap day. Isn't Leap day powerful -- this one little day stuck right at the end of February every 4 years keeps the universe in order! What a powerful day!

1 comment:

Regina said...

Shelly, your blog is so inspiring. I love the post about the bird too. It really is the simple things in life that can give you the greatest pleasure!

Regina from LDFR