Saturday, February 23, 2008

Last Chance Friday.

Friday seems to be my last chance to get things done without anyone around. So yesterday I pulled more wallpaper off and cleaned the new tiled bathroom floor for the last time before I seal the grout. Which should be happening right now but I'm here writing to you! I wished I would have taken pictures of the before and after of the wall paper but forgot. I have only the border left to pull off. Still don't know what color the walls will be but it will be GREAT when it's done.

This week while helping unload the dishwasher "G" announced in a huff that he wished we didn't have a Dishwasher! So I got to tell him about the 'good ol'days" when his father and I growing up didn't have a dishwasher. How the process after supper was just as long as supper had been and sometimes as long as the supper prep had been. Then I told him that at Christmas we had to wait until all the dishes were washed until we could open presents! I don't know if this phased him but it gave us something to chat about until his 5 minutes chore was done!

No comments: