Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Dr Seuss!


For those of you 'just too old to know' today is Dr Seuss' Birthday! I don't think you can think of Dr Seuss and not smile. It's just plain, simple fun and silliness. I'm eagerly anticipating the new movie "Horton hears a Who". If I were more creative I'd make up a rhyme in honor of the today but I'm just not the creative!
Today G got to have Wacky Wednesday in honor Dr Seuss'. He wore his shirts inside out with his under shirt on the outside. We spiked his hair into 3 horn like spikes. He was well pleased with his Wackiness. On the way to school he asked if at W's school did they know it was Wacky Wednesday and did they get to ever dress Wacky? When I answered no, I think the realization that maybe 'it's not so much fun being big' might of crept into G's little life!
Today go enjoy a bit Wackiness in honor of Dr Seuss!

No comments: