Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just How Can This Be?

Just How can it be that my kitchen's island constantly looks like a tornado blew through? Early last November I set a goal to keep my island cleaned off. GREAT goal but who knew that it would be such a CONSTANT battle ~paper vs. me ~ with paper winning most of the time. Just how can it be that I can throw things away, deal with things, put things away and within next hour or two things are piled high again?
Just How Can this Be?
This morning I set out on the adventure of picking through the tornado's destruction once again, determined not be distracted (well, ok that happened a couple of times but I got back on track).
Here is the end result!

Surely the next tornado won't hit until after school.

But you never know with tornadoes!

No comments: