Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm the Glue!

This past weekend W was kicking the soccer ball around the yard (in the wind) and narrowly missing me several times. I finally firmly told him that if he killed me this family would fall apart, cuz I'm the glue!

I could tell he didn't believe me or was just plainly unimpressed.

Today ~ the glue was at work....

Hubby called me saying that his Hotel room had gotten messed up and he didn't have an accessible room, thus he didn't have a room for the night. Could I find him one, while he did an airport run?

Of course I could and after a couple of phone calls I had him a handicap accessible room with 2 beds (for him and his airport friend). Ok, what I'm not saying is that he only has that room for 2 nights but that buys him time, right??

Yep, that's right I'm the glue that holds it all together! You can call me Elmer!

No comments: