Monday, April 26, 2010

2010 Book in Review #4 "A Soft Place to Land"


hmmm, I can't say I liked this book a great deal.
It's a quick read, not deep (at all), very predictable.
It's about 2 half sisters that are separated when their parents are killed. They are already quite different personalities when their parents are killed, and this is basically where the stories begins. The book really follows the younger sister lives, but the older more rebellious sister's live weaves in and out.
It has some language from the rebellious sister and some unnecessary discriptions of breast (just didn't think it needed to be in there). It has a some book club questions at the end, but they weren't really good discussion questions ~ I suppose I think everyone would think like me!
In my opinion, not worth the money, but if you're bored and have nothing else to read (or stuck on a deserted island) ~ try it.

No comments: