Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just How Can This Be?

Yesterday I was running my errands. Everything seemed to be fine in "our little town" until I drove by the courthouse. There was a HUGE Christmas tree sitting up in front of the building. The red and silver balls were clinging to the branches as the wind blew.

There have been several Christmas decorations popping up around the courthouse and the square while spring is trying to move in!

Just How Can This Be?

OK, OK I'll let you in on the secret in "our little town". They're shooting a movie. Along with the Christmas decorations there are RV's parked in every parking lot around town. Don't get all excited no one famous and I don't even recognize the director's name, but the Christmas decorations definitely catch your eye. I wonder what visitors driving through think?

No comments: