Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My current favorite movies



I don't get around to watching movies when they're current but I do manage to get some in before they leave the REDBOX. Side note WHAT IS A REDBOX? ~ you rent for 1day for $1 Greatest thing ever.... OK not ever but it's darn good!
I loved DAN IN REAL LIFE. I'm a huge Steve Carell fan, and this didn't disappoint, but it did surprise. It's isn't the silly, funny Steve Carell. It's about a middle aged widowed man managing his 3 girls and then his extended family. After years of being along he falls for a stranger in a book store only to find out that it's the girl his brother is bring home to meet the family.



BECOMING JANE is quickly becoming one of my all time favorites! I love Anne Hathaway as Jane Austen. (I just love Anne Hathaway) This movie is the story of Jane Austen's real life love affair. I laugh, I love, I cheer, and I cry in this movie. Loving it all the way!

No comments: