Tuesday, June 2, 2009

DayCamp #2

Today is was warm (85) and windy again. I had watched the weather man and he said it was to start raining at the camp site around 3 to 4, BUT when I picked the boys up this morning there was a mother that said it was to start raining there around 1! (Different weather man Different story). Fortunetly, my weather man was right on the money ..... when we left camp is was bright and sunny and 85 but when we pulled in to the church (to drop off boys) 40 minutes later it was pouring cats and dogs and 64 degrees!
I thought the activities at camp were more exciting today. Yesterday they were sort of boring and there was alot of down time, but not today.
Little G has pictures of the day on his blog.
(if you don't have the addy let me know ... I'll send it to you)

No comments: