Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hygiene Kits

This is a Hygiene Kit.

Our church congregations make them,

Ship them to Salt Lake

Where they are saved,

and then shipped out when needed to disaster areas.




April first, I was inspired to have our Women's organization start collecting items to make Hygiene Kits. For the past 2 months we have slowly but surely collected enough items to make 20 kits.


Then a Tornado hit Joplin, MO.


All day Monday I wondered how to get our Hygiene kits to Joplin.


After Praying about this,


and then pondering my options.


I received an email from someone that had


someone in the Joplin area and Our Hygiene Kits could go.


We had enough supplies to complete 20 kits


but after the word got out we quickly were able to


put together 40 kits plus a SUV full of other Hygiene items


and a small car full of food!


I'm so proud of the women around me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good idea and Great job !