Monday, May 30, 2011

Late night in Rio

After such great success with the Drive in last week, we attempted it again.


This time just G and I.



Since it was the just the 2 of us, we parked frontward and sat in the comfy car seats. Yeah, it sounded like a great idea until we started fogging up the windows. We had the windows down already, even though the weather was chilly. So we started wiping down the front window until the condensation started on the outside. We were parked forward with our big SUV lights pointed right into some little car's back window, not a real big deal until I needed to turn the car on ..... and lights automatically come on! I didn't want to blind the people in front of us so G just hung his head out the window for the last 20 minutes of the movie. I think I can watch the last 20 minutes of the movie and swear I've never seen it... .I've heard it but I couldn't see it.



I think we're going to try it again next week ... It's a good thing! Surely we'll get the process right before the end of summer!

No comments: