Friday, June 20, 2008

Five Fer Friday

1~ When hubby left town I decided that I was going to finish the bathroom. Remember I 'd painted over spring break? Well, I had replaced the lights but hadn't done anything else. That changed this week. I finally found shelves that I liked and put them up. I'm now in search of toothbrush holders ~ I've found some for a whopping $15 a piece but I don't think I'm going that route!
2~ Yesterday G and I went to the dollar show (which is now $2) to see "The Bee Movie". We hadn't seen this yet and really loved it! It was funny for both of us. It is so fun to see a kid movie in a theatre filled with kids (vs. watching it at home).
3~ Yesterday we unpacked the 1966 World Book Encyclopedias from my mom. As we unpacked them W asked what they were. I answered, "oh, you probably don't know what encyclopedias are." W answered with "I know what encyclopedias are but what are these" I told him they were "world books" the end result was he didn't realize that Encyclopedia had been books!
4~ The weather here today is Great. Low humidity, very gentle breeze, and temp in the upper 70's. Couldn't get any better. Last night a storm came through and left us with a perfect rainbow in our back field. We could see the entire thing, even both ends! As you can tell there was a double rainbow for a while. At the time I was taking pictures it was raining steadily in the front yard and doing nothing in the back yard!
5~ G and I had planned to go blueberry picking today since the season opened on Tuesday. When we checked to see the picking report, they were so busy on Tuesday that they were picked out (on the early bushes) until next Tuesday. OH, we'll try next week again.

No comments: