Friday, June 20, 2008

What do these things have in common?

Brushing your teeth, running the dish washer, washing the blankets, washing your hands, getting a drink, going to the bathroom and boiling a couple of eggs.

All things we couldn't do this morning! or at least without a bottle of water. They were working on our water line and had our water turned off. I just wish they would have given us warning I would have got some jugs filled.

I have been trying to not purchase bottled water and hadn't gotten some water for quite a while. Last week when hubby was packing to go out of town he wanted a case of bottled water. He then decided that was too much water and only took a few bottles. This saved us!

The water was only off a few hours but they were the hours that I was trying to get some things done and leave! Or more specifically trying to do all the things at the top!
I would not have made a very good pioneer woman!

No comments: