Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our night to Walk with the Dinosaurs

A couple of weeks ago, I read that "Walking with the dinosaurs" was coming to town. I wondered if G would enjoy it. I looked into tickets and they were pricey for good seats then I discovered that it occurred during camp. I decided to just forget it, save the $ and the stress of over scheduling G.


All of that left my mind when G and I arrived at the library and there was a box for a drawing for free tickets to "Walking with the Dinosaurs". I filled out a slip of paper for each member of our family, thinking if this was meant to be then we'd win tickets.

I side note to this was a just grabbed some change from the van to pay my library fines before we walked in the library. I told the lady that I didn't know how much my fine was but this was what I had from my car. The change and the fine were an exact match and she told me I should buy a lottery ticket, since I was so lucky.


Fast forward a few days and G gets a phone call that his name had been drawn for free tickets to "Walking with the Dinosaurs".



This is a sample of what we experienced as we Walked with the Dinosaurs.




No comments: