Monday, November 3, 2008

End of Daylight Savings

Yesterday ended Daylight Savings and I just have to say.... It was the LONGEST day Ever! I thought it would never end!

First of all, all of us are in some degree of this cold junk, hubby has lost his voice, G is tired and cranky, I'm at the nose dripping stage and W is at the begining and tired all the time.

I was trying NOT to take a nap yesterday since I wasn't sure how it would effect my restful night. I was tried and watching a clock that didn't seem to move!

We finally decided to just put G to bed, and put all of us out of eveyone's misery (he doesn't make good choices and boy is he cranky when he doesn't feel good) at 8pm. He went out like a light!

AND then we were all up nice and early today!

Is this Daylight savings thing REALLY worth it?

1 comment:

Karies place said...

I entirely agree with you. It's so not worth it. Karie