Friday, October 9, 2009

Pause in Posting

My computer is still out of commission, so I'm resorting to borrowing hubby's laptop while he isn't around. So there will be a pause on Posting until I can get my computer back.

I have pictures to post, things to say, funnies to tell, ...... but it's all on hold, for awhile.

added ~ we had another lighting storm a couple of nights ago and now a few more things are not working. It's strange. I think I need to replace all the surge protectors this next week.

I now think I'm suffering from PTS (Post Traumatic Syndrome) and get nervous when the lightening starts. Another night like these past lengthening storms and I'll be a mess like the dog and G.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shel - I miss hearing about you and your family. Many of the historical fiction books that I've read, that have been placed in Kansas, talked about the horrendous weather patterns there. Sounds like it's still true, somewhat! Love, A. Val