Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pioneerish!?!

Last night's lighting storm let out house with out ....

Internet modem ~ replaced this morning
Internet radio ~ repairman coming tomorrow afternoon
computer ~ just took to the repairman (did you know that you can get a little power surge that goes into the plug with the modem? I'm getting one!)
phone service ~ only one line (the other line works fine!?!), they are working on that
Satellite TV ~ only on receiver the other one works fine. That repair man is coming Saturday morning.

I've been on hold more today
than I think any other day of my life!

end result of this story ... it could take a couple of days before I answer any e-mails
I'm sitting at the Library's computer for this, but I can't stay here forever, or could I ...no no they close sometime.

No comments: