Friday, November 26, 2010

Life on Thursday ~ Thanksgiving


It was a quiet Thanksgiving morning.


I woke up to 2 pies (pumpkin and pecan) made by W,

5 cup salad made by G

and a salad made by me!

All done the night before

We weren't eating until late so I got to leisurely got to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. It was very chilly! so I found my coziest blanket to snuggle up with. G came in and out to watch but he was more interested in practicing his ping pong game.

I finally stuck the Turkey in the oven at noon, but quickly returned to watching the Dog Show!

Then I taught G how to play CLUE. He hasn't won yet but he loved it!

When the Big kids got here they played games with G while I finished getting things ready.
We finally ate around 5, but quickly returned to playing Clue and ping pong.

I'm thankful for my family.... all of them!

No comments: