Sunday, November 7, 2010

Where I have gone? you ask

I've been no where! I've been sickly. A blasted head cold, it took days to get here, a couple days of head pounding and now a few days to leave.
I subbed on Thursday and Friday. I would work, and then come home and sleep, then back again. It all worked out. I'm still on the mends but at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel very brightly now!
Hubby kicked me out of the bed a couple nights for snoring! I then told him that that was my bed and I was sleeping in it, he needed to just bury his head if he didn't like the snoring!
I really thought I'd stopped snoring since he didn't say another word about it. I hadn't I then started waking myself up snoring! Yesterday morning I got up early, cleaned a few things and then decided I could go back to bed so I did. I was going back just as he was waking up, I slipped into sleep only to be jolted back awake by "you can't snore all day in here too"!
Gotta love that man!

No comments: