Thursday, December 30, 2010

Life on Thursday

I was up at my regular time (7am) this morning. The wind was wild. I thought Iwas going to blow away.

I went downstairs and started cleaning down there. It's really W's territory and for the most part it's clean but it just needed alittle TLC. Washed a few loads of laundry while I was down there.

While I was there, the tow company (that was coming for W's crashed car) called and they were at the end of my drive. The driver wanted to know if he could back up my drive way!?! I told him he could, but then he decided he could drive the car to his truck!?

I then headed to the city for my physical therapy session. My arm is making some head way in some areas but still it's just plain stuck in other ways! I made my appointment to go back to the doctor in January. I know my arm is not in any position to stop therapy so we'll see what he says.

I stopped by Target and Price Chopper before coming home! The weather was extremely warm. It set a record by hitting 69degrees. I actually turned the AC on in the car at one point when it was really humid!

We (Megan, W, G and I) made the Christmas decoration trek back upstairs. G and I had taken the tree down last night, but still needed to tuck everything back upstairs. It was so nice to have so many people making the trek a quick one. It's so nice to have my living room back!

I'm headed now to make supper. Tonight we're having burritos. I'll make them, then stick grill them with Geo Foreman and cover them with cheese! I've never tried this, but it sounds tasty!

No comments: