Monday, March 17, 2008

I should have just stayed in bed!

Skipper on a calmer day
This morning as I was waking up I could hear the low rumble of thunder in the distance. It didn't wake me up, but I could hear it once I was awake. First thing I always do is go let the dog, Skipper out of the garage. As I opened the door, Skipper zooms past me and into the house. Skipper is scared of thunder! This happens not once but 3 times this morning between 7am and 10am. On the second round of scared Skipper in the house, W's friend that was spending the night got a sacred dog on top of him with a wagging tail in his face. Poor Skip didn't know why everyone wasn't as glad to see him as he was glad to see everyone! Each time it was more and more difficult, as Skipper was getting wise to my ways! I finally had to get tough! and make the inside louder than than the low rumbles outside. Don't mess with MOM with a pan and spoon in hand!



I finally got to the city, only be running around in the rain, I finally decide to head to the mall for G's new church clothes -- Well, I wasn't alone at the mall ~ today is the first day of spring break and I believe that every kid in the county was at the mall. Panda Express had a line 10 deep every time I walked by!



I'm home now, Skipper is outside in the sprinkles, my little bit of groceries are up and I'm wanting to go relax with the cover up to my chin and not come out until tomorrow.

No comments: