Sunday, March 9, 2008

Simple Joy AND Just How can this be -- all together!


This past Christmas my boys gave me the 3 things that have brought me joy. The first is the fluffy blanket in the background. It's all cozy and ever so warm, I love to curl up with it on a chilly evening with a book. The next thing is the Cherry Blossom body spray (on the right side of the picture) I love the smell, so clean and fresh. I spray the blanket with it just so the blanket will smell like me. If someone else get cozy in the blanket they'll think of me. Then there was the surprise of last week, I got the hand soap for Christmas (from G and W) also, but didn't get it out until last week. I love the smell! It stays with me for awhile.
Now Just How can This be? I've been in Bath and Body works a million times and never thought I'd like any of these things -- now Just how can it be that those silly boys, BOYS no less, find somethings that wouldI love, but hadn't ever found myself? Huh? Just how can this be? I love those Boys!

No comments: