Thursday, May 28, 2009

Little G is exhausted

For those of you following little G's blog.....(if you're not and would like to, contact me and I'll get you the addy).....G is exhausted and won't be posting tonight!

His body hurts (he limps when he walks, and he groans), he resembles me more and more. His swim team is getting the best of him. I had a feeling those little tiny legs and arms would feel the results of his swimming efforts, but I didn't really expect him to moan and groan.... but then I should have expected it (he's a bit dramatic ya' know)

Having said that, I'm so impressed with what he has accomplished in just one week (4 days).

Ok, I'm not even going to chat about my sore body .... who knew that my shoulders were so out of shape ..... oh, stop that ... I know everyone knows my shoulders are out of shape! But swimming is getting them back in (painful) shape. Today while G and I were running errands my purse was sitting on my sore shoulder so I let it slip down. G saw this and so sweetly started to put it back on my shoulder.....I snapped ....."NO, DON'T DO THAT!" I then explained that mommy's shoulder felt like his legs... he knew instantly!

1 comment:

Kim said...

haha - okay loved the last line of the post!!!

The potato salad - it is good!!! I'm glad you like it! I've not had a soul tell me otherwise!!!