Tuesday, May 12, 2009

tidbit Tuesday

^ W lost his tie from prom .... I paid $42 (12 to rent and 30 to purchase) for the tie. He found the tie in some remote place in the HS last week. Now he has a survivor

^We joined the YMCA and G is so excited. There is a pool and they allow kids on some of the machines. It's very kid friendly.

^the hummingbirds are back. I haven't put out the feeders and don't know if I will. The kitty are just too big!

^our Mr Goodcents closed .... GASP! that was 'our' stop before track meets.

^W's cell phone is dying

^G filled out a Mother's day paper at church on Sunday. One of the things "What is the funniest thing my mother's ever done.....(G's answer) Jump!

^I've got an idea for my front flower bed and no one else seems to be excited!

^We (G and I) signed up for free bowling this summer.

^I tasted a sample at Costco yesterday. It tasted like fried chicken. When the lady told me this I thought really how can sliced chicken taste like fried chicken....but it did!

No comments: