Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wait..... Wait.... We forgot.....

Yesterday was our 20th wedding anniversary, but we both forgot until very late last night.

When I mentioned it around 11pm, W said, "oh, yeah I thought it was."

Just how can this be? .... our 18 year son can remember better than we can....oh, yeah he's younger!

Happy Anniversary hubby!

**bonus** we were trying to figure out how old Julie was and I said she was maybe one at my wedding.....Julie we were thinking about you because W read your facebook page about you watching the Biggest Loser!

3 comments:

Karies place said...

LOL Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

A BELATED HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...

YESTERDAY WHEN I REALIZED IT WAS
MAY 13, I KEPT THINKING IT WAS A DATE I REMEMBERED, BUT DID NOT STOP TO LOOK AT OUR CALENDAR, THIS WOULD HAVE SHOWN YOUR ANNIVERSARY.
WOW 20 YEARS! MOM

Julie said...

well, i am 20..but will be 21 here shortly!! and yes, watching that really did make me want to go get a blizzard. :D