Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Git'r done Tuesday

Today was a Bonus Git 'r done day!

(Since it was a 5th Tuesday)




We got fitted for

BRAS!



I know you've all seen the Oprah shows where

she gives woman BRA make overs.

Well a couple of years ago I saw one of those shows


and decided that I'd "do it after the first of the year"

well.....I never got around to it......until

TODAY!

In days leading up to today, I was second guessing myself.


How could I be another size?

What could they tell me that I didn't already know?

You know that sort of thing.

I needed this fitting


I was not wearing the right size BRA!


I'd recommend it to everyone!


so GO

Don't be shy ~ these ladies were 'fitting'


alot of women while they were fitting us.

It's their job, they've seen it all before!

We went to Nordstrom's


they had a lot of styles in our sizes to pick from.

We stopped by Victoria's Secret just to see what they had


and they didn't carry our sizes!?!?

No comments: