Thursday, August 4, 2011

Life on Thursday

I don't know what has happened to me!
I the laundry queen haven't been doing laundry!
Late last night I realized that I didn't have any
sports bras clean for my workout this morning.
I put a load in the washer and promptly fell asleep.




I woke up this morning in a panic to switch the laundry.

It all worked out but this just isn't like me!

We got to box in my Semi Private (2 of us) training session.
Not box against each other but up against dummies.
Not the kind that look like a person
(even though I might like that) they just look like
big pillars. It was a good upper body work out!


Came home cleaned up my kitchen.

Signed up for my next 5k... this Saturday!

Piddled around, then rushed

(I hate it when I do that piddle all day

and then have to rush some where)

to the Post Office.

We, G and I then took off to the city to school supply shop.
WOW it was all picked over and even some stuff couldn't be
found! I'm glad we went today and not next Thursday.




Stopped by the BBQ place to pick up supper.

G ordered a slab of ribs for Hubby and himself!


I've just started laundry again! Hopefully I can get
at least a couple loads done before I fall asleep!

No comments: