Sunday, February 1, 2009

Saturday's score board.....

As a typical Winter Saturday, the balls were flying!

The morning started early with W and I headed to the city for his indoor soccer game. I had gotten up, showered and was about half way there when I realized that I was probably not well enough to survive this trip! Too late now! As we stepped out of the truck W mentioned that he had the same thoughts! WOW and this kid was going to play a sport, it was all I could do to just sit there with out falling over!

W and I made it back home and into bed a few minutes before hubby and little G made it back home from his game. Getting a game report from G is an experience, you get action replays of what everyone else did.

When I finished my 2 hour nap we had some lunch and then we were off to W's game. He looked much better this afternoon.

Oh, yeah the score board ~
indoor soccer ~ lost
G basketball ~ lost
W basketball ~ won

No comments: