Thursday, February 26, 2009

time for a little Ketchup?

Boy this week has been busy, so it's time for a little Ketch up!

* Monday
*I straighten up the house in the morning

*wroted letters to Missionaries

*Met some friends for lunch ...Applebees! Had some Cheese burger sliders and a salad. The
salad was WAY better than the sliders. I'll go with another choice next time.

*I went to a Dentist appointment. Man that Hygienist is wicked with the scrapper!

* W picked up G after school and met me at the dentist office.

*They went in for they'll cleaning and I walked to the county Treasure's office (across the square) Why didn't someone stop me and say ..."hey it's the last week of the month, you realize that you won't be alone?" The lines a fairly short considering. Once I got to the clerk, it took 2 minutes. I walked back and the boys were finished.

*I had 3 cavities (GASP!) and they had none! But I (and only I) get the joy of going back next week and sitting for 80 minutes. reminder to load Ipod with new stuff!

*Then G and went to Piano lessons. They've recently renovated the local community center and it just opened a couple of weeks ago. G's piano lesson switched to there, and the piano is in the beautiful auditorium. Also G likes to play all of his songs fast, I suppose he thinks that it means he knows them!?! His instructor was having to slow him down all night!

*Then rush off to G's make up basketball game. Which started at the same time as the lesson was finished, but we were already in town to it was just a drive across town.'

*going to the dentist always makes me have a headache (from all the scrubbing and scrapping) so when Hubby showed up in the 3rd quarter I left for home and the bottle of tylenol!

*Tuesday
*what a lovely day... I stayed home as much as I could ... I cleaned, I did laundry, I cleaned bathrooms, ....ah it was good! To be home and the sun shining! My favorite.

*Wait I couldn't stay home all day, I had books overdue at the library and money to deposit in the bank! I ran to the town with the library and swung by the bank on my way to get G from school.

*went to the Grocery store, had to pick up some items for a family in the area that were just arriving home from a funeral.

*made it home.. fixed supper, tosadoes! Loved them!

Wednesday .....
*Drop G off at school,
*go get my hair cut and colored. It's cute and the color is just about the same. I thought we were going a little blonder? oh well....
*decorating for the Blue and Gold Round #1 (fix tables), Butcher paper and little flag center pieces. But they need something more....
*come home call about getting some balloons ($1 for each if I get High Flyers! or 50 cents for regular ones.... went with 15 regular balloons)
*eat lunch (can't remember what it was!)
*pay bills
*update computer check book
*shower
*go to G's spelling bee ~ once again he didn't study and makes the spelling bee, but gets out in the first round on the word .... autograph.
*take G with me to the pick up the balloons
*realize that it's our family's week to clean the church and boy does it need it!
*decorate for Blue and Gold round #2 add the balloons, looks good enough.
*G and I run the vacuum in the chapel and take out the bathroom trash before coming home. We'll get the rest later.
*go home and relax for a an hour or two
*pick up some clutter
*go back to the church early so I can get the blank map copies made for the busy work for Blue and Gold (round #3)
*Blue and Gold dinner and ceremony (we have a new cub master and he's not really organized... it showed) the night lasted WAY too late, should have been over 45 minutes earlier! Who knew the balloons would cause such a riot at the end of the night?!?
*got home just in time to read with G
*cleaned up the kitchen
*fall asleep (before hitting the pillow I think)
Thursday ......
*had a meeting at church at 8:15 am until 1pm (at least it didn't last until time to pick up G after school!) finished up that project ... or at least until someone wants things changed!
*I'm here doing Catch up with you!

1 comment:

Karies place said...

WHEW!!! That sounded exhausting!