Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Thoughts

Be Grateful is the message that I heard throughout the services today!
I'm not sure that's what everyone else heard but that was the message for me today.

When I hear this message it reminds me of going to church with my Grandparents. I would stand between them and sing the hymn "Count your many Blessing, name them one by one, Count you many Blessing see what God hath done."

For those of you that have tuned in to hear if I got 'our' seats ..... No, I didn't.

I even plotted and planned, only slightly thinking that hubby and little G would be under the weather just enough that they'd stay home..... No, luck there. Knowing that W was tired I only went to wake him once, and then thought I'd just let him sleep today. Well, that one didn't work either. Just as I was walking out of the bedroom dress and ready, I heard him brushing his teeth, Heavy sigh, he was up and getting ready! Hubby and G left while I waited for W. Heavy sigh, I was going to be late again!

Geez! do you see why I got the message to count my blessings today? My entire family was in church! What a blessing! and yes, an even greater blessing than me sitting in "my seat"!

No comments: