Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Tradition lives on!

We have a Valentine Tradition of a Valentine treasure hunt. In past years I have given clues to prizes around the house. Where the young Valentine would have to figure out the clue to find the Valentine treasure. This year I took pictures of places around the house where once figured out the young Valentine would find his gift.
This still proved to be a challenge for him and he needed clues!
I took the pictures, but when I ran them off (on my little photo printer) the dark ink was out so I got PINK pictures (I couldn't have tried for something more perfect for Valentines Day).
guide to Picture collage.....
#1 G reading his Valentine's day card
#2 what G gave as Valentine's to his class ~ fun dips that said "I'm a dip for you"
#3 the PINK picture clues
#4 his Garfield card
#5 little star wars people that were his 'treasure'
#6 G's Valentine box...er' Jar! decorated it with Star War's stickers!

No comments: