Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's a Non Van

When is a Van not a van? when it's 'van door' (you know the back door) doesn't open? Our van door was closed on this day. When I got to the place to unload the back door didn't open and hasn't opened since! Just how can this be?

This situation which rendered my van a non van! Frustration hit several times, like the day I went to Home Depot to get these long mental thingys (for hubby) and NO, the van door doesn't open, NO, they don't want to go in the side door, NO, NO, NO...... a non van that's what it was!

This is only one event of life with the non van....... Last week I'd had enough! I took it in to be fixed..... $90 later, it opened! They had to take the back panel off, found it full of dust. They cleaned it out, lubed it up and sent me on my way.

I now know what it's like to drive around inside a can of WD-40. The smell was awful BUT the VAN is back!

No comments: