Wednesday, August 6, 2008

SPT ~ Olympic style

For the month of August Lelly has challenged us to ........
"for spt, i will challenge myself to uphold the ideals of the Olympic motto:

citius, altius, fortius
[faster, higher, stronger]
These three words encourage the athlete to give his or her best during competition, and to view this effort as a victory in itself."
Well, I just wasn't going to participate because I was just too busy to think straight let alone be thinking of how I was faster, higher, stronger. Late last night it hit me ~
I'm extremely busy right now getting ready for a garage sale. I'm moving Faster, Higher, stronger de-cluttering!



Things are either Priced,

(Garage Sale is at a friend's house)

Trashed,

Or put to good use!

Getting rid of 'stuff' makes me feel Faster, Higher and Stronger!

to see how others are faster, higher, stronger

Check out Lelly

6 comments:

The Monkeys said...

good for you. I never garage sale, I just give it all away, but it is nice to declutter no matter what!

Janiece said...

I have never been a garage seller.
They look like way to much work!
I guess I am lazy, when I get in a "declutter mood...I just start throwing away!
Have a wonderful day

Courtney said...

ME TOO! I love de-cluttering, but I am not one to go through the work of a garage sale...I usually just cart if off the Goodwill!

Unknown said...

awesome!! i can't wait to find a half hour in my week where i can do some decluttering!!

Windy said...

I really need to get faster, stronger, and higher with de-cluttering. I had a great plan to really de-clutter our house this summer. I never even got started - darn it!

Lene said...

I have only had one garage sell ever. I can't handle the pressure of people not wanting to buy my junk. I feel so rejected! How sad is that?!?