Thursday, August 21, 2008

Riding the Bus

G has wanted to ride the bus all year (all 7 days of it)! The bus route keeps him on the bus for an hour and half in the afternoons, Yep you read that right! He is the next to last one off. Sitting on the bus for THAT long is unacceptable in our house. The morning route makes him the next to last one picked up making the morning ride much shorter. He is still picked up one hour before school starts BUT he's at the school with plenty of time, he's not sitting on the bus.

G anxiously paced as he was waiting to break out the front door. I made him wait until 5 after but he was wanting to head to the road at 5 til.

As we walked out the door we found this...



This morning he choose to eat breakfast at school, I think he was worried that he'd miss the bus if he ate here!?! He also discovered that his new school served Elf grahams, he'd thought he left elf grahams behind at his old school.

Even Skipper watched G waiting for the bus. I think G was talking to the neighbor girls (last ones on the bus), well, I'm sure he was talking we, Skipper and I could hear him so I just suppose that it was to the neighbors!?!

No comments: