Monday, August 25, 2008

Things I learned this past Weekend

#1 ~ BBGuns are fun!
#2~ I can buy Pistachios in the shell at Price Chopper for $4.99(12oz bag)
#3 ~ G doesn't have anymore green tomatoes on this plant.
#4 ~ Spiderwick is a good movie even the second time around.
#5 ~ W doesn't brake quick enough for me.
#6 ~ If a Pistachio shell isn't already opened there isn't any getting it open with my bare hands.
#7 ~ Pistachios nuts (without the shell) are $5.49 for a few pounds (maybe 3) at Costco. see #2
#8 ~ you have to be 18 to buy a sling shot at Wal-mart.
#9 ~ Bodies Revealed isn't a gruesome as I expected.
#10 ~ it takes minus 3500 calories to lose a pound ~ W learned that it takes 3500 calories to gain a pound.
#11 ~ W thinks he'll tryout for the HS swim team.
#12 ~ after giving G the rules of Sling shots (not shooting rocks into the yard or at windows, animals and cars) G will find great safe things to shoot. See #3
#13~ now that School has started our Saturdays are busier.
#14~ if you give G an attitude chart with rewards he's excited about you get a boy with a good attitude.
#14 ~ Echo uses her claws when playing with me.
#15 ~ G thinks that he'll go Elk hunting with farmer Bob when he prefects this BB gun skills.
#16~ When W goes to school the mowing becomes my job (I think I knew this but it's still a shock every fall)
#17 ~ some of my plants needed more water than they were getting.
#18 ~ Sophie doesn't use her claws when playing with me.
#19 ~I have a little stress riding with W when he drives (see #5)
#20 ~ Skipper is multi-lingual, he comes quick when I call "here kitty, kitty"!
#21 ~ We can eat PBJ when G comes home from hunting in the 'forest' empty handed
#22 ~ Mowing makes me sneeze
#23 ~ a hard boiled egg doesn't fly very far when shot from a sling shot
#24~ G's soccer practices starts this week
#25~ I can relax on the weekend and enjoy it!

No comments: