Friday, August 1, 2008

Simple Joy

Last Friday I made a trip to Costco. It was mid afternoon and I'd missed lunch. There were samples, oh were there wondrous samples. Actually I don't know how good the samples were REALLY because I had missed lunch so any food would have been good! But there was one.......

Lemon Tart
My, My it is good!
I knew that W like Lemon so I was eager to share this with him. He came in late and ate almost a whole one! When I asked him about it the next morning. He said "I don't know, they're too lemon-y" When I told I didn't think so, he replied with "well, I couldn't eat the whole thing" (he'd eaten all but a few bites) They are BIG I didn't think he should have even tried to eat the whole thing. He liked them once he realized that they were a 2 serving pie.
They are gone now but oh were they joyful while they lasted!

No comments: