Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I was dismissed!

I was shocked, I was dismissed last night!

I took G to get some school shoes and clothes last night. We got the shoes ~ z ties!?! Then moved to Old Navy to look over some new shorts. G fell in love with some athletic shorts and a shirt but I still gathered other items. Like NEVER before G wanted to head to the dressing rooms? I agreed and followed him to the dressing rooms and as usual I followed him into the stall. He very politely dismissed me to sit out on the benches, saying that he would come out and show me everything. I was a bit bewilder but I did as I had been told and very quietly sat on the assigned bench.

FYI ~ he wanted to sleep in his his favorite outfit but he did put it off until today!

1 comment:

tiki_lady said...

oh yes, we did some damage at the OLD NAVY too!