Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SPT ~ Olympic Style II

For the month of August Lelly has challenged us to ........
"for spt, i will challenge myself to uphold the ideals of the

Olympic motto:citius, altius, fortius[faster, higher, stronger]

These three words encourage the athlete to give his or her best during competition, and to view this effort as a victory in itself."


OK I'm neither Citius, Altuis or fortius since the Olympics have started!
I believe I'm quite the opposite, slower, lower, and weaker.

I'm an Olympic Couch Potato

My remote skills are getting better

along with my ......

DVR and interactive TV skills!

Sad but true!


To see how others are interpeting

citius, altius, fortius

go visit Lelly

8 comments:

tiki_lady said...

YOu are funny! thanks for commenting and I love your SPT challenge

Chris said...

That is funny!

Rachael said...

I love this post! I am a TV junkie too and love love love the Olympics!

Sarah said...

What did I do without my DVR. I am a total TV couch potato, but haven't watched much of the Olympics because we have been out of town. I am sure I will start this week.

Anonymous said...

I love your "take" on this SPT. Funny.

COme to think of it, I'm spending an awful lot of time on the couch these days too! Go USA!

The Monkeys said...

I think that's got to be true about all of us! Watching is so fun- Love Love the Olympics!

Courtney said...

Ha Ha Ha! Too funny...I'm glad I'm not the only one sitting on my butt and watching those athletes work it! But, the other day I actually ran on my treadmill while watching the Olympics...swimming was on and man, it was motivating me to keep on moving!

Unknown said...

Olympics couch potatoes unite!! (very nice remote control shot, by the way. love the focus.)