Friday, April 10, 2009

Cub Scout Wednesday

I know this is a late Wednesday BUT it's still here.
Remember last week we put paper mache on a balloon.
This week we took the harden paper mache off of the balloon and painted them green.
I forgot the paint brushes at home, so we had to use our good ol' cub scout spirit and paint with little felt circles. It was an experience for them to get their fingers dirty AGAIN but they were better at it this time (I'm making head way with them). We'll paint the details on these next week also.
When they finished painting we made plaster paris fossil beds. I poured the plaster paris into trays and they put shells in it and made dinosaur tracks in it (with toy dinosaurs) and other things.
The weather was good so we did all this outside!
By the way, my van is now a cub scout van (or at least until I get it cleaned out). We put all the stuff in it after we were done.

No comments: