Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yay, a Spring Saturday!!

today was wonderfully busy and full of Spring time activities!

G had a friend over. They played for a few hours before heading off to the traditional Easter Egg hunt at our friends' home. I think I heard Melanie say they hid about 4000 plastic eggs. Our boys (G and his friend) found about 250 eggs between them.



Then I took the friend home and rushed into Wal-mart to 'finish up some shopping'.

Came home.....then had to make a decision.... update computer check book OR mow the first mow of the season! Both were needing to be done, but since little G thinks he's ready to mow he was encouraging for me to mow. He was just convinced that his legs were long enough to mow this year. Side note, remember last year we got a new mower? Well, this new mower's seat is SOOOO far back that I have to scoot around to press on the brake. It will be awhile before little G's legs are long enough for this mower! He was disappointed but then got the ATV out and he was fine!

I then came in fixed supper, Spaghetti.

We colored eggs, only 18 this year so it was fairly quick.

And went to bed!

No comments: