Saturday, June 4, 2011

Friday night Drive in Movie ~ Rango

Horrible kid movie!
Has a matter of fact I don't think it really was a kid movie!
It was littered with mild profane words (you know mild ones, not the biggies that kids KNOW are wrong but the ones they'd hear in Walmart but not at home). And by littered I mean a DUMP (ALL THE TIME!)
It had a sprinkle of adult humor that kids won't get but as an adult I thought was crude!
It had some slap stick comedy which make the kids laugh (everyone laughed)
Fortunately for me, G didn't like it at all!

AND for our Drive in experience ... I took a lawn chair and G took a blanket. He wanted to sit in the back of SUV, but ended up sitting on the blanket on the ground! After 3 weeks of the drive in we're finally getting the hang of it!

No comments: