Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just How Can This be?

This morning I was folding clothes, when I came upon G's swimming trunks. He has 4 pairs, Yes, 4. I haven't purchased swim trunks for him in at least a couple of years. When I checked the sizes they were.........
5T,4T,3T and yes there was a pair that were 2T. This little boy's waist just doesn't grow! He has had these swim trunk for YEARS! I suppose I'll get him some new ones next year just simply because I don't believe that a 9 year old ought be wearing toddler swim trunks!

This isn't a big problem in the summer time because G is always in shorts UNTIL Sunday mornings when he pulls out his church pants. The last couple of Sundays I was amazed when I'd see him and his ankles were not just peeking out of his pants but were able to see out from under his pants quite clearly! When we measured him he'd grown a 1/2 inch in a month.

No comments: