Friday, July 18, 2008

W in the grocery store?

This morning I was trying to locally get the supplies for the weekend jobs around the house. They didn't have the stuff locally so I was going to need to send W to the city for the supplies. W had spent the night with a friend so I called him so he could go before he came home (home was out of the way). When I got him on the phone, told him my plans for him, he informed me that he was on his way to the grocery store for food.

Just how can this Be?

I thought he meant breakfast food. When I told him that he should just go on to the city, he informed me that he would need to bring the food home before going to the city.

Just how can this be?

He told me that he was buying pizza rolls and they would need to be in the freezer. OK I give up, come home before going to the city.


When he comes home.........

This is just some of his bounty.

When I asked about the snacks I had purchased the stated that they were "too healthy and Mom you should try these (the Reese's cookies)". At least he's willing to share!

He has now gone to get the supplies in the city but you know he didn't put his groceries up?

No comments: