Monday, July 14, 2008

Things I've learned over the past few days.......

#1 G loves going off the low dive at the pool. Not really diving but in more of pencil jump while holding his nose!
#2 the G pressure is great as he got his mother to go off the low dive. Once again not really a dive but more of the pencil jump!
#3 G weighs almost nothing thus only goes under a few inches. His mother weighing something goes WAY under!
#4 G went up the ladder for the high dive but didn't feel comfortable and climbed back down. His mother was glad there wasn't the pressure of the High dive!
#5 Saturday morning at Home Depot means you won't be alone.
#6 We (mostly me) are in the summer sleeping in mode.
#7 Sadly I have to set an alarm to make sure I get things done before getting to 9am swim lessons.
#8 School starts in less than 30 days.
#9 W's excitement for a new soccer ball is amazing.
#10 There are $130 soccer balls.
#11 W learned to appreciate my credit card rewards points (that's how and only how he got a $130 soccer ball)
#12 W has re-arrange his schedule today because the UPS man is bring the $130 soccer ball.
#13 W is having trouble finding soccer shoes to fit his feet.
#14 W has called 5 times (one hour) to give me updates on his search and make sure the UPS man hasn't arrived yet.
#15 I no longer work in the Family History Center at church
#16 I now work with the cub scouts at church
#17 We found 5 worms on the tomatoes yesterday (found them just in time not a lot of damage)
#18 G is able to chop worms up.
#19 The Weather is beautiful
#20 If I don't stop blogging I won't get anything done.

No comments: