Thursday, July 3, 2008

SPT ~ Sun



This is a fun program that I've watched for several months (since before I was blogging) and have really enjoyed seeing other's talent and creativity. I don't pretend to be the same category as any of them but I wanted to play along.
It will always be a challenge for me to do the "S"
in Self Portrait Tuesday (SPT) but I'll work on that.
july 1 sun
july 8 water
july 15 shade
july 22 grass
july 29 ice cream


Tonight's sunset
(Ah, the shadowy self, just the way I like it)
When I think of the Sun I think of the beautiful sunsets that happen right out of my kitchen window. I usually catch them as I'm fixing supper or cleaning up after supper.

I love living where I get to see the most beautiful sunsets. They mean a lot to me, being able to have just a quite moment of seeing nature at its best.

Last night's sunset

2 comments:

Unknown said...

shelly!!

i am so glad you jumped into spt!! i hope you will have as much fun with it as i do.

i'm really looking forward to getting to know you through your blog. your sunset is divine in these photos.

MaryRC said...

How luck you are to have such a beautiful sight on a daily basis. Love your self portrait! Its a great shot!