Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SPT ~ Ice cream


july 1 sun
july 8 water
july 15 shade
july 22 grass
july 29 ice cream
Awww, the hot summer day cooled off by ice cream, what a wonderful thought. When I think of my childhood cool vanilla ice cream melting down my arms only to drip off my elbow is a frequent memory. As I grew up I lost interest in ice cream. As I lost interest in ice cream it seems that everyone else found ice cream. Have you seen the ice cream freezer at the grocery store? It goes on and on, taking up an entire isle in the store. (I wanted to take my spt there but just couldn't get the nerve to do it.) There are hundreds of kinds, types, textures, colors, flavors........... What happened to my favorite vanilla ice cream? It became about 10 different kinds of vanilla!?! BUT then I found my new friends Ben and Jerry. Need I say more?

Cherry Garcia in a small (very small) container!

to see what others thought of Ice Cream

visit Lelly's blog

11 comments:

Rachael said...

I have heard that Cherry Garcia is good but I just can't bring myself to taste it. I am not a cherry fan at all!

Chris said...

I love that Ben and Jerry's has those cute bite size treats. I have not tried Cherry Garcia, but Everything but the...is a favorite.

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen those adorable little cups before. Trouble is, I'd eat 4 of them!
I love Cherry Garcia!

Lene said...

That's the perfect size for me. Just enough for a taste.

That's funny that you wanted to do you SPT in the store. I actually looked at a new camera the other day that would be smaller and easier to use is places like that. I think blogging has taken over my world. :P

Sarah said...

That is a very cute sized container. Just perfect. Your right, the ice cream aisle is out of control.

Courtney said...

What a perfect very small container. What is the deal with the Cherry Garcia? I've never indulged...I may have to, to find out what all the buzz is about :)

Barb said...

My brother introduced me to Cherry Garcia a little while ago, a new favorite.

Rebekah said...

you know, there are so many pictures i want to take, but i chicken out as well.

MaryRC said...

How clever to SPT at the Grocery store... I'm a Vanilla girl myself.

Unknown said...

that is the cutest container of B & J's i have ever seen!!

The Monkeys said...

Sounds yummy. And I like that you have it in a very small container. I need a small container for my ice cream.