Tuesday, July 8, 2008

SPT ~ Water

july 1 sun
july 8 water
july 15 shade
july 22 grass
july 29 ice cream
As I thought about WATER I instantly thought of the sweat on my brow. Sweat from the humid air around me! It's not as romantic as a beautiful body of Crystal Blue Water but living on the prairie it's more of a reality. As I exercised last night I thought about how much I like that kind of sweat, sweat that I've worked for and not sweat that just happens because of the humid air!
Here is my watery (much more pleasant than calling it sweat) forehead.
(do you think you're getting a better picture considering I had just finished exercising??)

The water that I enjoy so much during exercising.
and then the water that is the luxury when I'm all done!

(oh, I wish my pedicure appointment was last week!)

To see what others thought of WATER go see Lelly

9 comments:

Unknown said...

ah, i see you had the same thoughts as me for this post. oh, how i needed that second shower last night!!

Rebekah said...

showers are the best thing after you come in from a humid day. soooo refreshing...

Sarah said...

I love being able to get right into the shower after exercising.

Courtney said...

Oh, I so had the same thoughts with water=sweat, but did not have the guts to take a pic of my sweaty face! Kudos to you for working out! email me cuz I'm private courtneymilius@hotmail.com

Jeanette said...

good for you for exercising! I could use some more of that kind of sweating in my life for sure.

Rachael said...

I love getting into a cooooold shower after working out outside in the HOT HOT temperatures!

Bren's Life said...

What a way to celebrate water! Good job & enjoy the sweat...

Dacia said...

Nothing like a nice cold shower after all the sweat! Good for you for exercising!

Laurie said...

Good one for water. It is so refreshing, especially after working up a sweat!