Wednesday, July 2, 2008

To the Pool, To the Pool

Today was G's friend day. Once a week he gets to have a friend either over to play or out and about with us. Today we took his friend Brandon to the dollar ($2) show (saw Shrek 3) and then to the pool.

This was my first time to the swimming pool this summer. OH, I have to tell you that I got a new swim dress from QVC. I ordered it and then fretted and fretted about it. Would it fit?, would I like it once it got here?, did I spend too much money?, etc. It came in and I love it!

When I came out of the bedroom in it ~ W remarked on my 'farmer's tan" I corrected him saying that it was a 'soccer mom's' tan. (Remember the Saturday of Soccer and Sun a few weeks ago?). Now I'm a little pink on all the white places, and yes there were a few of them!

The water was a bit chilly, but being out of the water was also great. It was 88 in the sun with a gentle breeze.

No comments: