Friday, May 30, 2008

Five fer Friday

#1 ~ When I went into town this morning I was in need of gas. I passed the $3.79 because I thought they were more than the other place in town. I drove to the other place only to find gas at $3.84. I turned around and headed back to $3.79.

#2 ~ G fixed dinner for us. His favorite cocktail meatballs in the crock pot. I wowed my sons with making my own brown sugar! W was impressed and G just kept saying "Mom, if these don't taste the same we'll know it's your brown sugar." O ye of little faith.

#3 ~ I went to the doctor. It's not Meniere's disease , he thinks it could be my thyroid. I'm getting an ultrasound on that that next week.

#4 ~ W took G to the pool this afternoon. Yay for brotherly love!

#5 ~ hubby spent the afternoon in the ER. Long story that had been going on for a week, but the end result is hubby has two blood clots (one a the top of both legs). Nothing to be alarmed about since he has a filter that prevents them from getting to his heart and lungs. After 5 1/2 hours they sent him home with meds to break them up.

No comments: