Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hump Day Updates

Things are so mundane around here that I'm questioning even giving an update, but it's Wednesday and here goes what I have.


I mowed on Monday. Skipper, the dog got all frisky as I mowed, but finally moved out to the field to stare at a hole. After several hours of mowing he finally brought me his "lucky rabbit's foot" to show me!

Hubby and G planted their "Earthbox" Big Boy tomatoes, after playing catch with the football for a while.

W has been suffering with shin splints. Hubby and I have been trying to get him to take it slow but it's not soaking in with League this week and Regionals next week. W did find out that he is ranked 7th in the League. Evidently there is a kid in the League jumping 44' that

W has not competited against. W is now hoping that everyone else has a bad meet, with him soaring further than he's ever! He's a teenager with a dream!

Yesterday, I went to the city for a routine doctor's appointment, and then some errands, mostly returns!

Today was teacher appreciation! We sent petunias, begonias, and marigolds to the secretaries, the principal, the helpers in G class, along with his teachers!

No comments: